Music Resource?

Hello everyone!,
  I decided to add a music resource for this post. If, for example, you wanted to create music on the computer, but you did not want to spend hundreds of dollars on a music program/software (or you were not familiar with music program/software in the first place), I would recommend downloading MuseScore. MuseScore allows you to create music by using various musical instruments (ranging from voice to string instruments, both familiar and unconventional (great variety!)), create sheet music (of your songs, too), and convert/save your project into various formats (which should work/open up in other music programs/software! This includes making MP3 formats of your music!). I believe that you can even share your creation through the MuseScore community, too. It is a great program (especially being free). I would give it a try. I hope this was helpful!:

http://musescore.org/


-V.V.

Comments

Popular Posts